Thursday, June 7, 2012

Shah Rukh Khan apologises for his misbehaviour post KKR win | Latest Mehndi Design - Fashion Wears - Beauty Tips

Shah Rukh Khan apologises for his misbehaviour post KKR win | Latest Mehndi Design - Fashion Wears - Beauty Tips

Shah Rukh Khan apologises for his misbehaviour post KKR win

Shah Rukh Khan’s Kolkata Knight Riders have finally won the fifth season of the Indian Premium League. The actor is ecstatic about the same. As soon as the team won, SRK, who was high in spirits immediately came to congratulate his team inside the ground.

Commenting on the victory, SRK, who was falling short of words said that the feeling would still take time to sink in. An overwhelmed SRK went to the extent of apologising for his behaviour at the MCA ground (where he allegedly had a scuffle with a guard). The actor said, “I would take this opportunity to apologize to my little kids, who were present with me that day, for misbehaving at the MCA ground. Also, to my viewers, they saw a very ugly part of me, which they had never seen in the past. We have won and I hope that my viewers would forgive me now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment